Welcome!

Welcome to my blog...hopefully you will enjoy following my scrapbooking adventures! I have been a Close To My Heart consultant for 13 years! I have earned trips to the Carribean, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Hawaii! I host regular crops, gatherings (home parties) and fund raising events and would love to meet you at one of them! I can offer a great line of products from classic scrapbooking and card making. We have exclusive cricut cartridges, paper sets, embellishments, and adhesives-everything for your paper crafting needs!

Sunday, February 26, 2012


Your choice of photo sizes on the left side of the layout.  Thanks to Reflections, page 16, it shows how easy and flexible your layout can be!  How easy is it to make your pictures fit this layout!   This is the club layout for Feb.  some of you have blue and some pink!   The banners are cut with the cricut art philosophy and the banner stamp matches it.  I used the friendship alphabet inside of that for a great title!   Buttons can be threaded with waxy flax or floss and attached with a glue dot.  Distress it or not-it is up to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment