Welcome!

Welcome to my blog...hopefully you will enjoy following my scrapbooking adventures! I have been a Close To My Heart consultant for 13 years! I have earned trips to the Carribean, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Hawaii! I host regular crops, gatherings (home parties) and fund raising events and would love to meet you at one of them! I can offer a great line of products from classic scrapbooking and card making. We have exclusive cricut cartridges, paper sets, embellishments, and adhesives-everything for your paper crafting needs!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Disney and Superhero paper


Who knew you could use the Superhero paper pack for really cute disney pages!   You can load up the layout with lots of photos, especially when you add the flip flaps! I used a 6"x6" and 6" x 12" flip flap on the left hand page.   The bottom photo is how it looks with the flaps "closed".  

No comments:

Post a Comment