Welcome!

Welcome to my blog...hopefully you will enjoy following my scrapbooking adventures! I have been a Close To My Heart consultant for 13 years! I have earned trips to the Carribean, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Hawaii! I host regular crops, gatherings (home parties) and fund raising events and would love to meet you at one of them! I can offer a great line of products from classic scrapbooking and card making. We have exclusive cricut cartridges, paper sets, embellishments, and adhesives-everything for your paper crafting needs!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

 This superhero layout features the Workshop on the Go!    But since the pictures I had to use for this paper shared more of an embarrassing "situation" for my son.  I used the same techniques for hidden journalling (which I used on the second page) to create a hidden picture.  So he and his children can pull that picture out and remember this time of his childhood, but it stays private from those who are browsing the album.  
   It is super easy to build up the photo on three sides with the thin part of the 3d foam tape (leaving the side open where the picture or journal
ling can pull out)   Attach a mat and pull tab
and you are done! 


No comments:

Post a Comment