Welcome!

Welcome to my blog...hopefully you will enjoy following my scrapbooking adventures! I have been a Close To My Heart consultant for 13 years! I have earned trips to the Carribean, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Hawaii! I host regular crops, gatherings (home parties) and fund raising events and would love to meet you at one of them! I can offer a great line of products from classic scrapbooking and card making. We have exclusive cricut cartridges, paper sets, embellishments, and adhesives-everything for your paper crafting needs!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Event calendar















 Use the Dec. SOTM to make this Event calendar!   Contact me for cutting and assembly directions at: scrappernation@gmail.com!

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty AND so practical--a perpetual calendar. I have two of them in the works right now for Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jane! I love them for gifts-so practical and FUN way to use scraps of paper!

      Delete
  2. Our girls and Mom loved their calendars! It's definitely a great gift item. Mine is blogged on scrappy-gram.blogspot.com Thanks for all your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete