Welcome!

Welcome to my blog...hopefully you will enjoy following my scrapbooking adventures! I have been a Close To My Heart consultant for 13 years! I have earned trips to the Carribean, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Hawaii! I host regular crops, gatherings (home parties) and fund raising events and would love to meet you at one of them! I can offer a great line of products from classic scrapbooking and card making. We have exclusive cricut cartridges, paper sets, embellishments, and adhesives-everything for your paper crafting needs!

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Scholastic Mini Album!





Here are just some of the pages made with cards and the Scholastic paper pack, chalk board journalling spots, and chalk marker!   Simple, fast and hold LOTS of pictures!  A whole year of school shots in one night!  

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks it ending up being a simple one night project! Check out under the WOTG for Scholastic!

      Delete