Welcome!

Welcome to my blog...hopefully you will enjoy following my scrapbooking adventures! I have been a Close To My Heart consultant for 13 years! I have earned trips to the Carribean, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Hawaii! I host regular crops, gatherings (home parties) and fund raising events and would love to meet you at one of them! I can offer a great line of products from classic scrapbooking and card making. We have exclusive cricut cartridges, paper sets, embellishments, and adhesives-everything for your paper crafting needs!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Another paper that is being discontinued...get it while you can!

Girly paper with glittered chipboard and Cricut Art Philosophy flowers and mats...Stamped stitching...just need more pictures! 

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, Deb! What a cute ballerina girl who is growing up so fast! The Sophia papers are so pretty for our grandgirls--glad I stocked up on these! Love all your layouts and those flower embellies are so special!

    ReplyDelete