Welcome!

Welcome to my blog...hopefully you will enjoy following my scrapbooking adventures! I have been a Close To My Heart consultant for 13 years! I have earned trips to the Carribean, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Hawaii! I host regular crops, gatherings (home parties) and fund raising events and would love to meet you at one of them! I can offer a great line of products from classic scrapbooking and card making. We have exclusive cricut cartridges, paper sets, embellishments, and adhesives-everything for your paper crafting needs!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Napoleon Football is over for the year!

 Football has been part of our schedule since school ended last spring!   For the first day of school no fancy new clothes, just the shirt that proudly showed how Derek spent his summer.  Next was parent's night for both the team meal and game night.  After last night's play-off game, the season is over and basketball begins!  

No comments:

Post a Comment